Mechanical Assembly Associates - Duluth GA
Duluth, GA 30096
Mechanical Tech Description Summary
Bicycle and electronics repair and assembly technical position in a high volume/production driven environment. The position requires a detail oriented, self-starting individual who is able to work with others as a cohesive team and/or without direct supervision in a warehouse facility.
Breaking down pallets of packaged bike trainers, disassembling/reassembling trainer unit to remove/replace circuit board, and testing units prior to repackaging will be the focus of this production-based position. This job requires basic troubleshooting skills, a working knowledge of IOS/Android Apps and software and the ability to lift heavy products (trainers average about 30-40 lbs.).
Tools (sample list):
Swindle handle cordless screwdrivers. Impact wrenches. Torque wrenches.
Skills and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-year of experience in electronics field
- Formal electronics training and troubleshooting skills (optional, but desirable)
- IOS/Android App and Software experience required along with the ability to lift heavy product.
- Interest in bicycling, a plus!