Lapeer, MI 48446
Responsible for providing academic training to students in accordance with approved curriculum to ensure they leave the program as graduates that attain and maintain employment.
- Promotes a positive and desirable atmosphere within the classroom/training environment, ensuring maximum student motivation and outcomes
- Develops and implements curriculum and TARs necessary to attain student, center, and DOL goals
- Identifies and prepares students for the Advanced Career Training programs
- Meets with Career Technical Training instructors to identify required skills that can be taught and reinforced with applying technical skills in an academic setting and in technical instruction
- Maintain accurate record keeping
Valid driver's license
CPR/First Aid certification
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Check out our Facebook page!