Material Processing Operator
Milwaukee, WI 53219
Seeking a mid-level Material Processing Operator for a progressive plastics recycling operation.
- Operate machines in a safe and efficient manner
- Follow and suggest improvements to Safety programs for all equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues and problem as well as anticipate potential future programs
- Perform small repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Help determine the root causes of any failures and help develop ways to mitigate those problems
- Follow preventative maintenance programs/schedules to minimize down time.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30pm (Friday’s OT)
3:30pm – 2:00am
- 3-5 years working in an Industrial/Recycling environment
- Capable of processing material through several large recycling machines
- Experience working with plastics recycling equipment (granulators, conveyors, augers, hammermill and industrial type machine preferred.
- Some secondary schooling and/or vocational training would be a plus
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.