Material Processing & Maintenance Engineer
Milwaukee, WI 53219
Seeking a mid-level Material Processing and Maintenance Engineer to lead a progressive plastics recycling operation. Will be responsible for ensuring that the Material Processing line is operating and producing effectively and efficiently to meet the budgeted goal.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose issues and problems as well as anticipate potential future problems.
- Determine the root causes of any failures and then working to choose the best repair options available.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs/schedules to minimize downtime.
- Develop and maintain Safety programs for all equipment.
- Develop and maintain service and repair records for all equipment.
- Develop and implement Lean practices and procedures.
- Track and record daily production and manage personnel in that area.
- Knowledge and training in Lean Principles including but not limited to: TPM 5S, SMED, Waste Walks and Kaizen events.
- Experience in developing preventative maintenance programs/schedules safety procedures and service records.
- Experience with plastics recycling equipment (granulators, hammermill augers conveyors blowers….) Preferred
- Flexible to work when needed to minimize downtime. Need to be on call 24 hours a day.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.