Clintonville, WI 54929
This is an exciting full-time opportunity immediately available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its world-class products used by every military branch. We will use our relationship with this client to help your resume get noticed and potentially get the job offer you deserve. We also provide personal support services such as resume revision and interview coaching.
- Lift devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas
- Locate and count parts per production requirements
- Utilize M1 software to look up quantity on hand, blueprints, and receipt dates
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Mandatory Fridays if scheduled)
Position Type: Temp-to-hire based on attendance and performance.
- At least 2 years of material handling experience
- Ability to safely operate a variety of forklifts and cranes. Most work is done with a stand up electric reach truck.
- Effectively communicate directions or warnings to coworkers
- Basic computer knowledge and math skills
- Active learning, listening, and critical thinking skills
- Able to stand, bend, twist, and make repetitive motions for the entire shift
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively