Shelbyville, KY 40065 US
Are you an experienced Material Handler in the Shelbyville area? Read on and apply today!
Material Handlers are responsible for the timely delivery and pick-up of material, to the production areas to meet scheduling and production needs to achieve production standards aligned with plant goals. Arrange shipments as needed and receive materials into inventory. Cycle counting of all warehouse storage locations. Adhere to plant processes, safe operating methods, and good housekeeping standards.
• Bringing the correct manufacturing material to the line
• Returning material to the correct storage location & properly labelling when applicable
• Putting subassemblies away in the racks and properly status product and bays
• Maintaining corrugate returns and recyclables
• Cycle counting with RF scanner
• Receiving material into SAP system
• Arranging shipments to customers via email, carrier portals and phone
• Strong computer skills
• Able to work well with others / self motivated
• Strong mechanical skills Strong Attendance and Safety Record
• Ability to stand and walk for majority of a 8 hour rotating shift
• Ability to read and speak English
• Ability to follow verbal and written directions
• Provide rollstock and pallets to production floor
• Assemble, monitor, and weigh production generated scrap gaylords
Night Shift (6:45pm – 7:00am) M-TR.
$18.00/hr with no experience to $19.50 or $20.25 with good forklift and material handling experience
$1000 sign-on bonus available after 3 months!
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.