Milwaukee, WI 53219
Looking for a reliable Material Handler to help maintain warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders.
- Unload delivery trucks weigh material and make sure that all inbound paperwork is completed correctly.
- Document product received by weighing and recording products.
- Locate materials and supplies and move them to the production area.
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centers by delivering materials and supplies.
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and them pulling the right products for each order.
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading and securing product.
- Maintain material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
1st & 2nd Shifts available
- Licensed forklift operators preferred.
- Available to work overtime when needed.
- Able to work occasional weekends, holidays and evenings
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Data entry skills.
- Organized, Deadline-Oriented.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.