Manitowoc, WI 54220
Full-time opportunity available with an industry leading production metal stamp & tool & die facility.
- Operate overhead cranes and a variety of powered forklifts.
- Unload, move and store material and parts.
- Receive material and perform “Receiver” function such as checking for shortages and damaged material.
- Check for correct quantities according to purchase orders of shop work order.
- Drive company vehicle occasionally to expedite raw material or finished parts.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Other duties and relate to job position.
2nd Shift available
- 2 years material handling experience required.
- Forklift Operator license required.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record required.
- High School diploma/GED required.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.