Imlay City, MI 48444
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, by hand or using trucks.
- Sort containers before loading and unloading.
- Utilizes FIFO
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack material/inventory according to inventory locations
- Pack parts, sort, or other pack room duties during down time
- Other duties as assigned
6:00am - 4:30 pm (Monday - Friday) and most Saturdays
*** $100 sign on bonus after being hired in ***
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- Computer proficiency
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment to complete application
Visit us on Facebook for all open positions!