Auburn Hills, MI 48326 US
Material Handler - Auburn Hills
2nd and 3rd shift positions are open and available for immediate placement!
About The Position
Material Handler positions at Tier #1 Automotive Supplier located in Auburn Hills. These are full-time, permanent positions with room for advancement.
Pay: Up to $18.00/hr - $18.50/hr
- Support material flow throughout the plant, to and from suppliers and customers
- Provide updated information to Material Planning & Logistics team and other areas for monitoring and decision making
- Drive/operate fork truck and all material handling equipment
- Check, verify and audit materials as required
- Load and unload trucks and sea containers
- Delivery of materials to production lines in a timely fashion
- Perform packaging, repacking, labeling, and waste removal as directed
- Perform cycle counts and inventories as directed
- Perform quality checks, cleaning, and 5S housekeeping
- Perform Clerical duties as required
- Work with Material Supervisor on continuous improvement initiatives
- Support all supply chain functions as required
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24- 48 hours.