Material Handler/ Mixer
Port Huron, MI 48060 | Manufacturing
Production Support: – 2nd SHIFT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Incoming inspection and data collection for incoming raw material.
- Grinding, mixing, compounding of material.
- Stage material for Molding Dept.
- Loading material into Molding Dept. presses.
- Inspect and ensure cleanliness of grinders/mixers.
- Complete daily audits of all raw materials.
- Maintain and neat and clean work environment promoting safety and good housekeeping standards.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, understand and interpret work instructions per specific job
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated good communication skills
You must be 18 years old
You must have at least 1 year prior experience in a manufacturing environment grinding, mixing and compounding of material
You must have your own reliable transportation
You must have two valid forms of ID to prove you can work in the US
You must be willing to participate in a 9 panel drug screen ( we are a drug free company)
You must be willing to participate in a nationwide criminal background check
You must have a solid, recent work history
Temp to hire 90 days -wage to increase to $12.50 at time of permanent hire