Material Handler - Mid Shift
Sheboygan, WI 53081 US
Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new opportunity on 1st or 2nd shift? Look no further! Qualified Staffing is hiring Material Specialists for 1st and 2nd shifts in Sheboygan, WI. These are contract-to-hire opportunities starting at $20-$22/hour depending on experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Insure raw material/product is delivered to internal customers in a timely manner.
- Moves materials/parts in the plant, yard or worksite as needed by production departments or supervisor.
- Maintain a friendly and courteous attitude with all customers both internal and external
- Use up-ender for safe and efficient raw material deliveries to presses.
- Communicate to and work closely with other material handlers and team members.
- Packages items in accordance with various shipping requirements as needed.
- Updates computer records regarding locations and accurate quantities.
- Computer/Inventory transactions as needed to document material movement and locations.
- This role is also integral to physical inventories and must be available to work during both scheduled physical inventories.
- Works within the Safety Rules and Guidelines set forth by Management/Safety coordinator.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1.We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24– 48 hours.
4. We only work with the best client companies.