Material Handler - Forklift Operator
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Our client in Milwaukee is seeking Forklift certified candidates for Material Handler positions that we have immediately available.
The Material Handler assists with shipping and receiving functions, moving materials between Custer or Woolworth locations and supports productions in a safe manner.
Hours will be Monday-Friday from 7AM-3:30PM with the opportunity for overtime as it permits.
Pay will be $14/hr for qualified candidates.
- Loads and unloads trailers using a forklift
- Handles materials received or shipped by the company
- Verifies that correct materials are being moved to correct locations without damage
- Completes daily equipment maintenance and safety checks
- Ensures warehouse is kept in a clean and organized state
- Supplies production lines with pallets of raw materials and removes pallets of finished product
- Wraps and labels pallets for shipment
- Protects their own and other’s health and safety by working in compliance with established safe working practices
Performs duties in accordance with established company policies and procedures
- Must have forklift experience and be able to operate a forklift in a safe manner
- Ability to identify, analyse, and resolve problems
- Able to read and understand directions and procedures
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Ability to communicate well with team mates and follow directions