Material Handler - 1st shift - 4:30am - 4:00pm (not forklift)
2885 W Genesee Lapeer, MI 48446
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, by hand or using trucks.
- Sort containers before loading and unloading
- Utilizes FIFO
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs
- Stack material/inventory according to inventory locations
- Pack parts, sort, or other pack room duties during down time
- Other duties as assigned
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes
Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
The employee will be frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule and appointment to apply and start the interview process.
Check out our Facebook page!