5361 Gateway Centre , Suite A Flint, MI 48507
Marketing Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking an energetic and creative marketing assistant to join our team. This position is part-time, with a Monday through Friday schedule. Daily schedule can be flexible.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing manager with day-to-day activities, mainly in social media.
Marketing Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Create social media posts under the direction of the marketing manager
- Use a social media management tool, such as Buffer, to schedule posts
- Assist with researching meaningful content to share via social media
- Communicate with branch staff to create social media job posts
- Communicate with branch staff to post photos of events attended and recognition/awards received.
- Assist with online reputation management
- Set up and execute eblasts
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Support sales team as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Marketing Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field OR actively pursuing a degree
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with graphic design a plus, but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication