Manufacturing Plant Manager
Clifford, MI 48727
*** DIRECT HIRE POSITION ***
Responsible for the overall operation and accountability of all departments of the assigned facility. Ensuring the facility is viable and profitable ongoing concern, while implementing changes and improvements that benefit the employee, customer and the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing, interpreting and implementing plant related policies & procedures at the facility.
- Responsible for costs, methods, operations, quality and quantity of production.
- Employee compliance with established practices and procedures as well as ensuring proper training of employees.
- Manages the activities of production, engineering, materials, quality & admin services.
- Directs and coordinates activities of industry or organization to obtain optimum efficiency of operations and maximize profits.
- Completing performance appraisals and training plans for direct reports.
- Ensuring that compliance with all customer requirements and directives are suitable, adequate and effective. This includes in-plant health, safety, housekeeping, quality and environmental compliance issues and needs.
- Initiating and, where appropriate, approval of corrective actions when problems which impact the quality of the product and/or the quality system are identified.
Follows production and company objectives to direct departments through subordinate supervisors
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Production Management or Manufacturing Engineering along with six – eight years of prior supervisory/management experience, or equivalent background with 10-15 years of progressively increasing supervisory/managerial responsibility in a manufacturing environment.
Must have metal machining experience.
- Works closely with senior plant management
- Interacts with Senior Company officials
- Maintains contact(s) with senior level customers, vendors and sales persons
- Physical demands required:
- Environmental conditions: Exposure to moderate noise level.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "Manufacturing Plant Manager" in the subject line. Please include your salary requirements.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated above. This is a high level management position. You must meet the minimum requirements.