Manufacturing Customer Service
Greenville, WI 54942
Immediate opening with a growing local manufacturing company. If you have manufacturing experience, excellent customer service skills and believe in the importance of establishing a very positive and trusting relationship with your clients – this could be a wonderful opportunity for you.
- Take orders accurately by phone, fax or e-mail and enter accurately into the computer
- Monitor open orders and customer follow through
- Stay focused on task at hand, but be flexible enough to switch gears quickly throughout the day
- Prioritize workflow for optimum efficiency
- Effectively share information with other customer service team members and management
- Answer phones professionally, communicate with other departments effectively and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience within a manufacturing environment
- Professional oral and written communication, math and computer skills
- Understand the importance of building relationships with customers