1004 S. Michigan Ave Ste. 201 Howell, MI 48843
Facility in Howell is looking to fill positions for motivated individuals to fill various positions.
* Run appropriate job number according to production schedule.
* Completes visual inspection of each part produced to ensure it meets quality standards.
* Effectively apply basic trouble shooting techniques to keep machines operational.
* Use basic hand tools to complete authorized adjustments and minor repairs.
* Assist assembly technician, as needed, during changeover.
45 Day hire-in period with a 50 cent increase upon hire.
* Must hold a highschool diploma or GED.
* Must have reliable transportation and be prepared to report to work each day with a can-do attitude.
* Must be prepared to submit to a 10 panel drug screen and a nation wide criminal background check.