Neenah, WI 54956
This is your opportunity to be part of an organization that is an icon in our community and prides itself on the longevity of its staff. For over a century, our client has been providing expertise and quality manufacturing capabilities to the paper making and paper converting industries.
- Set-up and operate a manual lathe, along with other equipment such as grinders and drill presses.
- Measures work carefully by using precision tools such as a micrometer.
- Uses, adjusts, cleans, and stores the tools, machinery, and equipment of the machinist s trade.
- Operates brush plating equipment (optional).
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Job related materials.
- The tools, materials, methods, and standard practices of the machinist s trade.
- The hazards and safety precautions of the machinist s trade.
- Must have at least 2 years machinist experience.
- Read micrometers for inside and outside dimensions.
- Visualize parts or equipment that need to be made from rough sketches and oral instructions.
- Use graphic instructions such as blueprints, sketches, models, or other visual aids.
- Remain in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions in the English language.
- Learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction and observation. This learning takes place mainly in an on-the-job training setting.
- Work cooperatively with other employees.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Make fine, highly controlled muscular movements to adjust the position of a control mechanism (Examples: operating dials or pedals).
- Control manipulations of small objects (Example: working with drills and micrometers).
- Coordinate the movement of more than one limb simultaneously (Example: operating the milling table vertically and horizontally).
- Bend or stoop repeatedly or continually over time.
Short/Long Week schedule:
- Monday - Wednesday, 3: 30 pm - 3: 30 am; then following week Monday - Wednesday 3: 30 pm - 3: 30 am and Thursday 3: 30 pm - 11: 30 pm
- (80 hour pay period. During the long week you will be working 44 hours and eligible for 4 hours overtime.)
- Additional overtime is available as work demands on Friday and Saturday.
Pay: $20 - 23 based on experience