Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Maintenance
This is a skilled position. An employee in this class performs various skilled and semi-skilled tasks in the repair and maintenance of machinery, buildings, and equipment.
- Work involves primary responsibility for proficiency in several trades, with working conditions and the degree of supervision exercised differing according to the location and nature of assignments.
- Exercise technical independence in determining work methods and procedures and receives assignments orally or through written instructions, which may be accompanied by sketches or diagrams.
- Review of work is received from technical or administrative superiors through inspections and discussions.
- Perform all other similar or related duties as necessary.
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd (Training will be on 1st shift)
- Knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and practices used in at least two of the building, electrical, or mechanical trade.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trades involved.
- Skilled in the care and use of tools and equipment used in trades involved.
- Physically fit.
- Able to work long hours, 12 hours per day, five days a week.
- Able to lift and work with 100 pounds overhead and held in place for 5 minutes.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in building and plant maintenance work, which has involved at least two of the building, electrical, or mechanical, trades.
- Training as may have been gained through completion of the 10th school grade.
- Have any equivalent combination of acceptable training and experience.
- Confidentiality is a must.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.