Utica, MI 48315
An ISO/TS16949 supplier of automotive interior trim components and an industry leader in manufacturing composite molded substrates, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for 2nd Shift. (This position will have the potential for advancement into the 1st shift Maintenance Manager position in 2019- due to the impending retirement of its current manager. )
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of all Company manufacturing equipment for optimum production output according to Company quality standards and TS16949 guidelines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preventive Maintenance activities
- Critical spare parts cataloging
- Mold and stamping die changes
- Participation in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement projects
- Machine downtime reduction
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain manufacturing equipment
- Promote a teamwork environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some relevant coursework preferred (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding)
Desired Work Experience:
- Preferred Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in
a manufacturing environment.
- Hydraulic, Mechanical and Electrical Systems Maintenance
- Facilities Maintenance
- Proficient with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs
- Knowledge of ABB robots
- Experience working with Hydraulic & Mechanical presses
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer and spreadsheet proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA General Industry Standards
Seeking a person with a positive attitude and the ability to keep pace with a growing company. Upon Hire- Company offers a competitive compensation package including 401K, profit sharing and health, dental, and prescription coverage.
This is a full time 2nd shift position -temp to hire.
Qualified candidates, please contact Dawn at 810-388-4000