Maintenance Technicians - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
New Albany, IN 47150
Do you have experience in industrial maintenance? Do you have experience in the plastic injection industry? We'd like to talk to you!
We are seeking maintenance techs for 2nd and 3rd shifts. The client is an award-winning, global manufacturing company that is growing! Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
- Maintain a systematic plan of preventative maintenance of the company s physical property.
- Analyze and solve technical maintenance problems associated with company s automation including electrical, robotics, peripheral fixtures and network systems.
- Develop solutions and equipment through the use of expertise.
- Manage related projects.
- Troubleshoot all equipment related to the position.
- Ensure all work done adheres to zoning, building code, hazardous waste, traffic, and all other governmental
Education and Training:
- 2-year degree in Industrial Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, or related field minimum. (Comparable experience considered.)
- 5-years' maintenance and contracting experience. - Preferred
- Plastics injection industry experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
Ability in the following areas is preferred:
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- General robotics
- PLC programming and operation (Allen Bradley, Omron, GE, C Programing, etc.)
- Strong electrical knowledge including schematics
- Understanding of fluid power principles
- Vision systems (e.G. PPT, DVT, Banner, etc...)