Utica, MI 48315
Our client, located in Shelby Township, an ISO/TS16949 supplier of automotive interior trim components and industry leader in manufacturing composite molded substrates, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of all Company manufacturing equipment for optimum production output according to Company quality standards and TS16949 guidelines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preventive Maintenance activities
- Critical spare parts cataloging
- Mold and stamping die changes
- Participation in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement projects
- Machine downtime reduction
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain manufacturing equipment
- Promote a teamwork environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some relevant coursework preferred (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding)
Desired Work Experience:
- Preferred Candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Hydraulic, Mechanical and Electrical Systems maintenance
- Facilities maintenance
- Proficient with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs
- Knowledge of ABB robots
- Experience working with Hydraulic & Mechanical presses
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer and spreadsheet proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA General Industry Standards
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and the ability to keep pace with a growing company. This company offers a great competitive compensation package including 401K, profit sharing and health, dental, and prescription coverage once hired.
Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and salary requirements.