The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain injection molding production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience in injection molding.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Have their own hand tools.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and various pieces of equipment.
- Performing routine or preventative maintenance on various pieces of equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot injection molding machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check hydraulic and electrical blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use multi meter for troubleshooting
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Has experience working with robots and EOAT
- Maintains continuity among work teams by communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs,
- Installation of new equipment as required.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Assist with on-the-job training of new hires in machine set up, usage and repair.
- Help maintain inventory replacement parts and components.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical publications and establishing personal networks.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com and select Lapeer as your servicing branch.
Email you resume to Lapeer@q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment to apply and interview.
Check out our Facebook page!