Monroe, MI 48162 US
Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire - Monroe
Are you a Maintenance Technician that is looking to make a move? Check out this direct hire opportunity for our customer who is a top supplier in plastic parts.
Pay Rate: $22 - $28 depending on experience +.90 shift differential
Shift: 2nd/3:45 - Midnight
• Preventative maintenance functions - lupicating machines, checking oil levels, and cleaning filters.
• Building & Grounds maintenance and repair – painting, lawn care, etc.
• Wiring heaters and thermocouples.
• Perform minor electrical, and mechanical troubleshooting on equipment such as extruders, takeoffs, cutters, water pumps, motors, chillers, air compressors, HVAC.
• Perform equipment tear-down and re-assembly.
• Troubleshooting and repair on electronic controls, drives, relays.
• Assist in the set-up and installation of new equipment.
• Assist in the daily implementation of the Preventative Maintenance Program.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic machining skills on mill & lathe.
• Basic mechanical aptitude.
• Basic blueprint reading.
• Basic skills in electricity (460V and below preferred), plumbing, carpentry and welding.
• Basic pneumatic knowledge.
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or GED; Maintenance/Trade School Certifications a plus
• 3 - 5 years working in a manufacturing setting required