Holly, MI 48442 US
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components and equipment systems
(Involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, etc.).
• Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, robotics, and
other electronic equipment.
• Perform all administrative tasks to include documentation of work in both written/electronic forms.
• Ability to problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
• Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in a manner that eliminates overlooking
potential hazards and remain in compliance with OSHA and other safety requirements.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
ability and/or physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associates degree (or higher) in a technical field with background in electrical manufacturing
• 3+ years hands-on industrial maintenance experience that includes electrical principals while
installing, maintaining, and/or troubleshooting equipment on a regular basis
• Military hands-on experience that includes some electrical principals while installing, maintaining,
and/or troubleshooting equipment on a regular basis will be considered.
• Available to work 2nd or 3rd shift which may include overtime, holidays, weekends and shutdowns.
• Available to work any shift for training purposes including overtime, holidays, weekends and
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical schematic and part prints to improve overall
• Must be able to provide own tooling to include basic power tools.
3+ years of vision system experience.
3+ years of Automated screw feeding system experience.
3+ years working with Allen Bradly PLC and Controls experience.
Experience with integrating lean principles into everyday troubleshooting and repairs
Experience in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. (GD&T)