Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
- Repair or replace defective electronic systems
- Troubleshoot and repair of automation and industrial machinery
- Responsible for general documentation (PM cards, life cycle documents).
- Provide and implement continuous improvement and cost saving ideas.
- HS Diploma Required, AAS or certification preferred
- Must have a good understanding of the injection molding business, 2 years minimum experience in the field
- Must be able to troubleshoot, repair and read electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic prints
- Must possess ability in PLC troubleshooting
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Should be a self-started with a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to allow interaction with employees and management on a professional level.