Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire
Louisville, KY US
Maintenance Technician (Food Manufacturing) - Off Shift $27+
Qualified Staffing is HIRING for a Food Processing company in Louisville, KY. They are in need of Maintenance Technicians. These positions are DIRECT HIRE!
Shifts Available: 2nd (2p-10p) & 3rd (10p-6a)
Full-Time! Full Benefits!
- Relocation Assistance
- Thirteen (13) Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx
- 401k (50% up to 3%)
- Perfect Attendance Days
- Growth Opportunities and more…
- This position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance for all manufacturing operations. In addition, it provides assistance or takes on sole responsibility of machine troubleshooting and repairing problems. This position is to repair, service, and maintain the plant and plant equipment. It also ensures food safety, HACCP, and GMP program compliance.
- Respond to breakdowns and failures on the plant floor.
- Troubleshoot and correct equipment.
- Perform electrical, plumbing, pneumatic, and hydraulic tasks.
- Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment in a thorough and safe manner.
- Exhibit good communication skills.
- Work in team environment or independently.
- Train production employees as well as other mechanics and be willing to be trained by other mechanics.
- Follow all plant and corporate safety and food safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in plant audit and inspection preparation.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Important Schedule Information:
- Weekends and daily overtime required if needed.
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shift on 2-2-3 schedule
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)