Swartz Creek, MI 48473 | Manufacturing
Looking for a change of pace in your CNC career?
Our client in Swartz Creek, MI is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team!
This family-owned business has been in operation for over 50 years - being the world leader in portable magnetic drills, annular cutters, and many other metal fabrication tools. A proud member of the Industrial Supply Manufacturers Association (ISMA).
Maintenance Technician - Diagnose, repair, and maintain CNC and manual machines, as well as building and grounds.
- Willing to train CNC Maintenance, but looking for previous experience in building/grounds maintenance
Ideal Candidates will possess the some or all of the following qualities:
- Be able to work flexible shifts (Train 1st shift, then move to 2nd shift)
- Understanding of micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Previous CNC maintenance experience
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage