Detroit, MI 48209 US
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs emergency/unscheduled repairs on machines, equipment and plant facilities during production.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required repairs, maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments on machines and equipment.
- Performs a variety of electrical, plumbing and carpentry functions.
- Completes hot work permits.
- Displays a positive attitude towards safety, works safely and follows all the company's safety policies and procedures.
- Reports all unsafe and unhealthy conditions or acts to management immediately.
- Reports injuries, accidents, illnesses, near misses and property damage immediately to your supervisor.
- Trade school certified as an Industrial/Electrician/Millwright or Industrial/Mechanic.
- Powdered Industrial Truck Permit and Aerial Work Permit (requires passing scores on the Powered Industrial Truck and Aerial Work training tests).
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, PLC and Robotics.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools, shop tools including lathe, Bridgeport and band saw.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.