Clarkston, MI 48346 | Maintenance
Our Client in Clarkston, MI is looking add a Maintenance Tech to their production team!
Well established company for over 50 years and obtaining many certifications and awards.
Client manufactures electronic part needs for the Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Truck, and Automotive markets.
Customers include OEM Fortune 500 Companies as well as other Mid-Size Manufacturers.
- Responsible for the daily functioning of assigned areas: both plant and equipment.
- Efficiently diagnosis, repair, and document equipment problems.
- Provide routine update and progress reports to the organization.
- Selection of proper repair materials and spare parts.
- Provide suggestions for machine and process improvements.
- Implementation of new tooling methods.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance assignments and update the company data base with current activities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in maintenance of automated machines.
- Candidate must be able to work autonomously, have problem solving and troubleshooting skills along with good communication skills.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC's, Fanuc robots, Cognex/Insight Vision Systems, Keyence Vision Systems, and Siemens S7 PLC's experience is a plus.
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage