MAINTENANCE TRAINEE/APPRENTICE- 2ND SHIFT
$14-18- Based on Skills & Experience
An ISO/TS16949 supplier of automotive interior trim components and an industry leader in manufacturing composite molded substrates, is seeking an Maintenance Trainee/Apprentice
The Maintenance Trainee will work directly under the maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Trainee is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of all Company manufacturing equipment for optimum production output according to Company quality standards and TS16949 guidelines.
You will be learning and responsibilities will include:
- Preventive Maintenance activities
- Critical spare parts cataloging
- Mold and stamping die changes
- Participation in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement projects
- Machine downtime reduction
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain manufacturing equipment
- Promote a teamwork environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some relevant coursework preferred (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding)
Desired Work Experience:
- Preferred Candidate will have at least one year of maintenance experience in
a manufacturing environment.
- Technical Schooling or Mechanical Experience
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Basic electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLCs
- Knowledge of ABB robots
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer and spreadsheet proficiency
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Seeking a person with a positive attitude- and work ethic! You must have the ability to keep pace with a growing company. Upon Hire- Company offers a competitive compensation package including 401K, profit sharing and health, dental, and prescription coverage. Full time -temp to hire -2nd shift.
Qualified candidates, please contact Dawn at 810-388-4000