Columbus, MS 39701 | Manufacturing Supervisor
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE AND SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Email Resumes to: Byoung@q-staffing.com
Supervises and coordinates the activities of the workers engaged in repairing and rebuilding a variety of plant equipment which includes cleaning, lubricating, and adjusting equipment as directed or in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Repair all machines quickly to minimize down time
- Lubricates or verifies lubrication of motors and equipment in accordance with schedules or as directed
- Checks, changes, or cleans filters on air conditioners and dust collectors.
- Perform industrial electrical troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Perform repair, troubleshooting, and installation of pneumatic and hydraulic system and various pumps.
- Perform repair of electronics, schematics, single and three phase electrical motors.
- Perform metal and carpentry work when needed
- As directed, checks out new equipment prior to operation to ensure mechanical and electrical stability.
- Handle daily routine maintenance on foundry equipment
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping and safety
- Interact with personnel to improve moral and work performance
- Oversee assigned department and insure proper maintenance techniques are followed
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Minimum two years' experience in a supervisory position
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a business environment
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills.