Maintenance Specialist (direct hire)
Immediate direct hire opening on 1st shift for a Maintenance Specialist. Great pay and benefits that include tuition reimbursement to make yourself even more valuable to the company. This opportunity is with an international company that offers a very broad range of equipment for the paper converting industry.
- Responsible for preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance practices in the manufacturing facility.
- Work assigned is based upon the individual’s training, experience and ability.
- Maintenance of instrumentation, machines, electrical systems and building.
- Responsible for following up on maintenance requests from operators and performing all scheduled maintenance of machinery.
- Assist in the training of personnel in ZES/Lockout procedures and policies.
- Maintain a clean work environment, floors swept, supplies properly stored, equipment cleaned and well maintained.
- Perform all duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Experience using inspection/measurement equipment including Durometer gauges, Micrometers, Vernier diameter tapes, Dial indicators, temperature devices and others.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of electrical components and basic wiring.
- At least 2 years of experience in a maintenance role or equivalent work.
- Basic math including accurate addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Stand, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
- Lift or exert up to 50lbs frequently.
- Read, write and understand English including mechanical blueprints and technical documents.
Shift: 6:30am-3pm, Overtime as necessary
Pay: $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
This is a direct hire position that includes a full benefit package.