Appleton, WI 54914
Family owned company is growing and looking to add more staff to their manufacturing area. They offer paid breaks, relaxed work environment and you are eligible for monthly production bonuses that can add up to $3/hour to your wage.
Current schedule is a 45 hour work week which includes overtime for greater earning potential.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility s equipment
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Keep daily log of work done to turn into shift supervisor at end of each shift
- Work in very low to very high temperatures with proper personal protective equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area-Other duties as assigned
- Completion of craft apprenticeship or equivalent education and/or production maintenance experience.4+ years of manufacturing experience
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Must have strong math and be able to read a tape measure.Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and stand/bend/twist for entire shift.
Opening on 1st shift, 7: 00am-4: 30pm
Technician pay range is $20.00-23.00 per hour depending on experience.