Green Bay, WI 54308
Immediate temp to hire opening! Here is your opportunity to work for a company that is very focused on the well-being of their community. By having a blended workforce, they are able to provide employment and training opportunities for people in need of assistance. In this role you will ensure that production standards are being met while interacting with the customer when necessary to insure their needs are being met.
- Provide technical assistance and mechanical support to the production departments
- Perform equipment repairs and preventative maintenance
- Act as a resource in assisting workshop personnel and demonstrating overall knowledge of all workshop jobs
- Provide accurate and complete documentation of daily production and maintenance activities
- Oversee all functions of the maintenance department including scheduling workers for maintenance, setting priorities and following-up on repairs and preventative maintenance activities.
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:00pm (overtime as needed)
Alternate hours will be considered
- At least 5 years of qualifying relevant experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with standard measuring equipment including micrometers and calipers
- Computer literacy to perform activities related to reports and records
- Strict attention to detail and positive attitude to work in a very team-oriented environment
- Physically able to be on your feet for the entire shift
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent,