New Albany, IN 47150
Interested in working for an award-winning, global manufacturing company? Do you have experience in the plastic injection industry? Our client in New Albany is seeking Maintenance Techs for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. Apply today!
- Great benefits package!
- Team environment
- Maintain a systematic plan of preventative maintenance of the company s physical property.
- Analyze and solve technical maintenance problems associated with company s automation including electrical, robotics, peripheral fixtures and network systems.
- Develop solutions and equipment through the use of expertise.
- Manage related projects.
- Troubleshoot all equipment related to position.
- Ensure all work done adheres to zoning, building code, hazardous waste, traffic, and all other governmental
- 2-year degree in Industrial Electronics, Industrial Maintenance, or related field minimum. (Comparable experience considered.)
- 5-years' maintenance and contracting experience specific to responsibilities of this position. - Preferred
- Plastics injection industry experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.