Appleton, WI 54914
Family owned company is growing and looking to add more staff to their manufacturing area. They offer paid breaks, relaxed work environment and you are eligible for monthly production bonuses that can add up to $3/hour to your wage. Current schedule is a 45 hour work week which includes overtime for greater earning potential.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility s equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service-Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Keep daily log of work done to turn into shift supervisor at end of each shift
- Work in a variety of areas ranging from ground to the roof
- Work in very low to very high temperatures with proper personal protective equipment
- Perform landscape and snow removal duties
- Clean up the work area during and at end of each shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of craft apprenticeship or equivalent education and/or production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience, strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC and HVAC experience.
- Must have strong math skills and be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand/bend/twist for entire shift.
- Openings on 1st and 2nd shifts. (7: 00am-4: 30pm and 4: 30pm-4: 00am)
- Technician pay range for 2nd shift is $20.00-23.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Helper pay range for 1st shift is $14.00-15.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Client is willing to train the right candidate with less experience at the lower starting wage.