Franklinton, NC 27525 US
40 hours/10-hour days
Monday-Friday (4 days a week)
Do you have a passion for collaborating with others and the communication skills to be successful in a teamwork culture? Our client is seeking to add to their staff, so don't pass up this opportunity if you have the skills required.
- Repairing equipment such as pumps, valves, fans, bearings, special process equipment, couplings, filters, belt drives, gear drives, and mechanical seals
- Will perform basic lubrication, shaft alignment, and basic equipment troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- Skilled in Welding, pipefitting, and mechanical repairs of equipment
- Proficient in basic lubrication, shaft alignment, demonstrated basic equipment troubleshooting skills, plus be proficient in preventive maintenance techniques and reliability principles
- Will need skills that include principles of preventive maintenance, industrial pneumatic Principles, basic pipefitting, and metal working
- Understanding of industrial safety principles, including lockout tag out, confined space, electrical safety, plus competencies of using electrical test equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. climb stairs and have appropriate visual acuity.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.