Mail Shop Associate
Louisville, KY 40229 US
Mail Shop Associate
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for work in the Louisville, KY Area? Qualified Staffing is hiring for our client, a direct mail services company located in Louisville, KY and we want you!
The Mail Shop Specialist is responsible to use mail handling equipment to seal, stamp, and affix postage to outgoing mail. Duties include sorting, traying, tagging and strapping according to work orders and USPS specification. Mail Shop Specialist is responsible for keeping equipment and workstation clean and organized and being calm and professional under pressure.
- Affixing postage to mail packages according to Mail Shop work order instructions and assuring consistent quality.
- Sealing envelopes and inkjet of mailers’ postmark on stamped envelopes as instructed on Mail Shop work orders assuring consistent quality.
- Preparing presorted mailings by sorting, tagging, traying, strapping, palletizing and wrapping for delivery to USPS according to USPS specifications.
- Daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance on equipment as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some work-related experience of 1+ years in mailing or a business-related area is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Required regularly to stand, sit, talk, walk, carry, speak/ articulate and hear and lift up to 30 lbs.; occasionally this position requires the incumbent to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee/applicant is frequently required to use manual dexterity – hand/finger coordination, grasp, reach and use color vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per day
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits we offer our Corporate employees!