Clintonville, WI 54929 | Machinist
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch.
- Program, set up and operate a variety of machines to product precision parts and instruments. Primarily mills and lathes.
- Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Troubleshoot to determine causes of operating errors and diagnose malfunctions.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory or manufacturing personnel.
- Set up or operate metalworking, brazing, heat-treating, welding or cutting equipment.
- Dispose of scrap or waste material in accordance with company policies.
- Utilize measuring/inspection tools including calipers, dial calipers, angle plates and edge finders
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:00pm (Fridays when needed)
- Associate Degree or other machining education.
- Minimum 5 years relevant machining experience.
- Fanuc GM code and conversational programming, Haas controls.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications and technical drawings.
- Understanding of technical operating, service or repair manuals.
- Knowledge of algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics and their applications.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.