Appleton, WI 54914 | Machinist
Immediate openings for 2nd shift Manual and CNC Machinists. Great pay and benefits that include tuition reimbursement to make yourself even more valuable to the company. This opportunity is with an international company that offers a very broad range of equipment for the paper converting industry.
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and set up requirements
- Select, align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders and shapers
- Set up lathe as required to perform individual finish operations
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Perform work station maintenance and notify supervisor of any equipment defects
- Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers or others to resolve machining or assembly problems
Shift: 2nd shift, Monday-Friday with overtime as necessary, temp to hire
Full benefits upon hire
- Understanding of shop mathematics together with engineering drawings, specifications and various typed of precision measuring instruments
- Computer skills
- Constant focus required to monitor product quality process
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a mechanical field or trade school to be considered for manual position
- At least 3 years’ experience and technical training to be considered for CNC position
- Must be able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for actions, commit to long hours of work when necessary to meet goals, complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person when alternate plan.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.