Appleton, WI 54911 | Machinist
Tired of working for a large company? A small job shop is looking to add another Machinist to their team. You can have a chance to keep learning your trade while enjoying the benefits of working for a smaller company. You are valued as a person and seen as a friend rather than an employee.
- Program and run a Mazak Horizontal Machining Center with a Nexus 2 control.
- Change setups, adjust boring heads, deburr parts and maintain the machine.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 .pm. (included a 30-minute paid lunch break)
Can be flexible to blend work with family life.
Pay Rate: $15-$20
- Health insurance (example for single person only pay $16/paycheck with $500 deductible)
- Holiday pay
- At least 3 years experience programming and operating a Mazak Horizontal Machining Center.
- Experience with Renishaw probe programming and Nexus 2 Control is required.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.