Machinist/ Tool and DIe
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 US
Level 2/3 Tool and Die Machinist- Direct Hire
What our client offers:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Starting pay range: $25 - $28 hour
- Full benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Life
- Holiday Pay after 30 days of employment
- Fun company culture
- Work/Life balance
- Internal promotions
- First shift (7a-3:30p) Monday through Friday
- Maintain proper inventories for tooling and spare parts.
- Operate and maintain tooling and die shop equipment.
- Monitor dies throughout production life and collect/offer information on die design and die wearing.
- Maintain documentation on die maintenance repairs.
- Assist maintenance department in performing machine specific preventive maintenance.
- Perform machine specific cleaning procedures.
- Operate grinders, manual grinders, lathe, band saw and other shop machines.
- Works on a hard surface; stands, stoops, bends and lifts heavy objects (approximately 50 lbs.).
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Must have the following technical skills:
- MINIMUM 5 YEARS MACHINIST, WITH NEW BUILD KNOWLEDGE
- MAZAK AND/OR HAAS PROGRAMMING SKILLS
- BLUEPRINT READING SKILLS
- STAMPING OR ROLL FORM TOOLING EXPERIENCE PREFERABLE
- ABLE TO WORK WITH A TEAM, AND FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
- DIE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE, SHIMMING, SHARPENING, TROUBLE SHOOTING
This position requires thorough knowledge of equipment, requires aptitude for understanding mechanical systems with some formal training or education, ability to read and follow detailed instructions, and flexibility in work schedule.