Machinist - Manual
Neenah, WI 54956
Multiple first shift openings in Neenah and Green Bay. This is your opportunity to be part of an organization that is an icon in our community, and prides itself on the longevity of its staff. For over a century our client has been providing expertise and quality manufacturing capabilities to the paper making and paper converting industries.
- Set-up and operate a manual lathe, along with other equipment such as grinders and drill presses.
- Measures work carefully by using precision tools such as a micrometer.
- Uses, adjusts, cleans, and stores the tools, machinery, and equipment of the machinist’s trade.
- Operates brush plating equipment (optional).
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Hours: 6am-4pm Monday-Thursday, temp to hire with full benefits
- Job related materials.
- The tools, materials, methods, and standard practices of the machinist’s trade.
- The hazards and safety precautions of the machinist’s trade.
- Must have at least 2 years machinist experience.
- Read micrometers for inside and outside dimensions.
- Visualize parts or equipment that need to be made from rough sketches and oral instructions.
- Use graphic instructions such as blueprints, sketches, models, or other visual aids.
- Remain in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions in the English language.
- Learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction and observation. This learning takes place mainly in an on-the-job training setting.
- Work cooperatively with other employees.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Make fine, highly controlled muscular movements to adjust the position of a control mechanism (Examples: operating dials or pedals).
- Control manipulations of small objects (Example: working with drills and micrometers).
- Coordinate the movement of more than one limb simultaneously (Example: operating the milling table vertically and horizontally).
- Bend or stoop repeatedly or continually over time.
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.