Machinist - 1st Shift
Armada, MI 48005 US
CNC MACHINIST - 1st Shift
Are you ready to create your new future? Let us help! Our client is a global innovator and manufacturer of linear motion and actuation solutions used in assembly automation, medical applications and mobile machinery. They are looking for an experienced CNC MACHINIST in their Armada facility (5+ years required). Come work with the best! Pay range $22.00-$30.00 based on experience. 2nd Shift is also available.
APPLY NOW - QUALIFIED STAFFING LAPEER at (810) 664-0573
• Setup, program and operate CNC OD Thread grinders according to product specification using knowledge of machine operation and machine to print
• Inspect and measure part to determine conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments such as gauges and micrometers
• Lift and position work pieces, manually or with hoists, and secure them safely
• Observe machine operations to detect any problems, making necessary adjustments to correct problems
• Select machine tooling to be used, using knowledge of machine and production requirements
• Study prints, work orders and machining instructions to determine product specifications, tool requirements, and operational sequences
• Mount and position tooling in machine chucks, spindles, or other tool holding devices, using hand tools
• Activate machine start up switches according to the specifications
• Perform operator level machine maintenance duties based on or supported by our ODR program
• Contribute to improvement projects
• Follow the safety rules and contribute as a team-player
• Any additional task as requested by the organization
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.