Cool Spring Machining Job
Greenville, WI 54914
Immediate Machinist opening on 1st shift. This is an opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. This facility doubled its size in 2011 and completed another expansion in 2018. For over 25 years, they have been a leader in their industry due to the quality of their personnel and product. Our relationship with this client can make sure that your resume gets noticed and you are given strong consideration for the opportunity.
- Proficiency in programming and operating a newer HAAS VF2 machining center.
- Ability to write programs in Bobcad required.
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments, precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or venire calipers.
- Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated or cooled.
- Design fixtures, tooling, or experimental parts to meet special engineering needs.
- Diagnose machine tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Fit and assemble parts to make or repair machine tools.
- Install repaired parts into equipment or install new equipment.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Support metalworking projects from planning and fabrication through assembly, inspection, and testing, using knowledge of machine functions, metal properties and mathematics.
- Shift: 7 am - 3: 30 pm, Monday-Friday
- Pay: $18-24/hr. (depending on experience)
- Full benefit package available upon hire