Machine Set Up Operator
Greenville, WI 54942
Secondary Machine Set-up
Immediate opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. On the job training for someone with the right attitude. Tasks can be tedious at times, but a great starting point in the manufacturing industry. Position will be temp to hire based on attendance and performance.
- Position involves the set-up of all coil/spring machines as assigned making adjustments as necessary.
- Operate a punch press and assemble parts.
- Measure with calipers, position, adjust and secure material.
- Select, install and adjust alignment tools such as cutters, dies and guides.
- Perform machine maintenance such as oiling and cleaning as well as minor electrical or mechanical repairs.
- Will operate hand, kick and hydraulic presses.
- Must have a very strong mechanical aptitude and math skills for troubleshooting machines that are very industry specific.
- Must have a good imagination and be resourceful to figure out how to accomplish things manually using fixtures.
- Must be confident in abilities as there can be a lot of trial and error involved with the troubleshooting.
- Able to stand for 10 hours, read and interpret blueprints.
- 2+ years of fabrication experience preferred.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 5: 30 am - 2 pm
Pay: $11 - $13