Machine Set-Up Operator
Greenville, WI 54942 | Machine Operator
Immediate opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. On the job training for someone with the right attitude. Tasks can be tedious at times, but a great starting point in the manufacturing industry. Position will be temp to hire based on attendance and performance.
• Position involves the set-up of all coil/spring machines as assigned making adjustments as necessary.
• Operate a punch press and assemble parts.
• Measure with calipers, position, adjust and secure material.
• Select, install and adjust alignment tools such as cutters, dies and guides.
• Perform machine maintenance such as oiling and cleaning as well as minor electrical or mechanical repairs.
• Will operate hand, kick and hydraulic presses.
• Enter jobs in the computer.
Monday - Friday 5:30am - 2:00pm
• Must have a very strong mechanical aptitude and math skills for troubleshooting machines that are very industry specific.
• Must have a good imagination and be resourceful to figure out how to accomplish things manually using fixtures.
• Must be confident in abilities as there can be a lot of trial and error involved with the troubleshooting.
• Able to stand for 10 hours, read and interpret blueprints.
• 2+ years of fabrication experience preferred.
• Basic computer skills.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.