Machine Operators - WILL TRAIN - 2nd shift
11.00/HOUR Clifford, MI 48727
- Fabricate, assemble, fit, fasten, install, hand finish, and/or test products or perform other handwork such as welding, cutting, molding, painting, and packaging
- Set-up, operate, or tend to production machinery
- Move and/or control the movement of materials, supplies, and finished goods to designated locations within the facility and/or onto vehicles for shipment
- Inspection of parts as required
- Maintain appropriate records
- Empowered to initiate corrective actions when problems, which impact the quality of the product and/or the quality of the system, are identified
- Any and all job duties and "other duties" as specified by the Supervisor. This includes but is not limited to: cleaning, reassignment to another are/department, etc.
- Reading, writing, and math skills equivalent to a HS diploma or GED level of knowledge
- Working knowledge of relevant technical & non-technical materials
- The ability to read micrometers and blueprints
- Ability to perform calculations with whole numbers quickly and accurately without a calculator
- Ability to sort objects into sets or categories on the basis of color, size, shape, quality, etc.
- Able to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Frequent reaching (above & below bench level), handling, finger usage, bending/squatting, and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Exposure to noise, high & low temperatures, atmospheric conditions, and moving mechanical parts of equipment, tools, or machinery.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
Call or text (810) 664-0573 to schedule an appointment to complete the application and interview process.
Check out our Facebook page!